» Another RRA Tourney
by Boo's Bitch Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:27 pm

How To Build A Proper RaidRaptors Deck

+2
Scyl
Drace
6 posters

Go down

How To Build A Proper RaidRaptors Deck Empty How To Build A Proper RaidRaptors Deck

Post by Drace Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:15 pm

So this is how you should build your RR deck like ive been using them since release back in the days of rise falcon nest and vanishing and have updated it everytime a new card comes out ill add all the main important cards and some techs ofc these are techs so arnt absolutely needed but they can help you.

Main DecK Monsters

RaidRaptor- Vanishing Lanius
1300 ATK 1600 DEF
EFFECT:
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Raidraptor" monster from your hand.

So this dude is like amazing he's gonna start your turn off and if your not searching him with your force if u don't have 1 in hand just quit now. Like the amount of times ive summoned 3 vanishing in 1 turn is insane hes just too legit and the fact you can get his effect by summoning him with impale to keep your combos going in your MP2 makes him that much better notice he says once per turn not only once a turn make a big difference means u can keep spamming with him like run him at 3 or not at all....
amount to run: 3

RaidRaptor- Impale Lanius (sharp lanius)
1700 ATK 1000 DEF
EFFECT:
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can target 1 face-up Attack Position monster on the field; change it to face-up Defense Position. During your Main Phase 2, if this card attacked this turn: You can target 1 "Raidraptor" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it. You can only use this effect of "Raidraptor - Sharp Lanius" once per turn.

I remember running 3 of this guy back when rrs had trouble getting over beaters and recycling but that's no longer the case now you got revo satellite ulti....anyways he can still be helpful especially for recycling rrs in ur grave to get their effs again like if your stupid like me and forgot to use your tribute to dump a mimicry then you can resummons him and still get his eff then go into a new xyz. unfornately he's not that useful anymore he's mainly there if you don't have nest on the field.
Amount to run: 1-2

RaidRaptor-Tribute Lanius
1800 ATK 400 DEF
Effect
During your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can send 1 "Raidraptor" card from your Deck to the Graveyard. During your Main Phase 2, if this card destroyed an opponent's monster by battle this turn: You can add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Raidraptor" monsters. You can only use each effect of "Raidraptor - Tribute Lanius" once per turn.

Alright so Tribute he's always been the pro when it comes to getting mimicry in grave that's legit the only reason your gonna run him is either to dump mimicry or readiness IF you run that. now im sure some of you think of ill run raptors force or revolution force because of that new rank 7. Well here's my thought on that FUCK NO you can use his eff to rekt some weak ass monster but if your gonna search any rank up it better be that new phantom knights rank up otherwise your just running him for mimicry.
Amount to run:2

RaidRaptor: Mimicry Lanius
ATK 1100 DEF 1900
EFFECT:
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if this card was Normal or Special Summoned this turn: You can increase the Levels of all "Raidraptor" monsters you currently control by 1. During your Main Phase, if this card is in the Graveyard because it was sent there this turn: You can banish this card; add 1 "Raidraptor" card from your Deck to your hand, except "Raidraptor - Mimicry Lanius". You can only use this effect of "Raidraptor - Mimicry Lanius" once per turn.

Ah mimicry how I love you :'D so this guy is your nest searcher it goes tribute > mimicry > nest. Always unless you have nest then he can be used to search a pain last or even a readiness if you don't just dump that with tribute... But his first effect that's useless pay no mind to it cause your not running blaze falcon anyways.
Amount to run: 3

RaidRaptor: Fuzzy Lanius
ATK 500 DEF 1500
EFFECT:
If you control a "Raidraptor" monster other than "Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius": You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius" from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Raidraptor - Fuzzy Lanius" once per turn. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate either of this card's effects, except "Raidraptor" monsters.

You know I had high hopes for this guy but komoney ran them straight into the ground. He's still a good card mainly used for those first turn force strix summons I mean he can summon himself so as long as you got any other RR in hand this guy gonna get you that force strix and he adds himself back when you detach him so force strix isn't even a -1 and hes good at deck thinning I normally use him for force strix add him back then use him for twisters so I get all 3 out of my deck before turn 2 and I still get to normal non rr monsters next turn but remember do not summon him if you want to go for any other monster that isn't an RR take note he doesn't say for the rest of the turn.
Amount to Run: 3

RaidRaptor- Singing Lanius
ATK 100 DEF 100
EFFECT:
If you control a face-up Xyz Monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Raidraptor - Singing Lanius" once per turn this way.

Singing is a great card all you need is an xyz to summon this guy making him great for first turn double force strix and if your sitting on ulti with nest on the field you can special this guy to get that nest search and make any rank 4 you want I see absolutely no downsides to this card.
Amount to run: 2

RaidRaptor- Last Strix
ATK 100 DEF 100
EFFECT:
If a "Raidraptor" monster you control battles, while you have any Spell/Trap Cards on your field or in your Graveyard, during damage calculation (in either player's turn): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then gain 100 LP for each Spell/Trap Card you control and in your Graveyard. You can Tribute this card; your opponent takes no battle damage this turn, also you Special Summon 1 "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck in Defense Position, but its effects are negated, also return it to the Extra Deck during the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Raidraptor - Last Strix" once per turn

Alright now this guy is an easy way to summon the god of RR yes that's right all praise the mighty ULTIMATE FALCON!!!! But yea hes an amazing card when you have skip force in your hand your gonna use him to summon satellite then rank up into ulti kins or even if you don't have skip force summon ulti and overlay into seven sins not as good but its a 4k beater wats bad about that? Keep in mind tho when you use his eff your opponent is gonna take no battle damage for the rest of the turn so you want to be using him in mp2 so you cans till deal your damage but that's ok cause when an RR battles not only does he special summon himself he gives you more lps :O.
Amount to run: 1-2

RaidRaptor-Pain Lanius
ATK100 DEF100
EFFECT:
Cannot be used as an Xyz Material for an Xyz Summon, except for the Xyz Summon of a Winged Beast-Type monster. If this card is in your hand: You can target 1 "Raidraptor" monster you control that has a Level; take damage equal to its ATK or DEF (whichever is lower, but your choice if tied), and if you do, Special Summon this card, and if you do that, this card's Level becomes the current Level of the targeted monster. You can only use this effect of "Raidraptor - Pain Lanius" once per turn.

Painy Kins is like decent at best he can copy a RR's level by taking damage equal to their atk/def but that doesn't matter who cares about LPS? Also it helps set up blade burner plays and your losing more lps off soul shave anyways not the point tho if your really worried just use it on a singing like I do only taking 100 damage. He can only be used for winged beasts xyzs tho make sure you remember that don't be trying to summon lightning with him or anything stupid like that....
Amount To Run: 1

that's pretty much it for the main deck monsters heres a few techs I run tho.

RaidRaptor- Necro Vulture
ATK 1000 DEF 1600
EFFECT:
Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 "Raidraptor" monster, then target 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand, also you cannot Xyz Summon for the rest of this turn, except with the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card.

So my boy necro is insanely good for multiple rank ups in 1 turn. I personally runn multiple rank ups and foolish burial so that way I can search out my rank ups all you do is dump a rank up search necro if you don't already have him make whatever xyz you want tribute this guy then use the rank-up you got from his eff. Take notice you cant xyz summon after his eff is used tho so make sure you set up your plays before you use his eff or you just fucked yourself.
Amount to run: 0-1

Maxx "c"
500 ATK 200 DEF
EFFECT:
During either player's turn: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; this turn, each time your opponent Special Summons a monster(s), immediately draw 1 card. You can only use 1 "Maxx "C"" per turn.

So This card is 100% worth it every1 runs it for a reason like its a spamming format why not take advantage of that? got a bad hand? drop maxx and im sure it will get better if not go fix your deck....
amount to run: 2

Spell Cards

Allure Of Darkness
EFFECT:
Draw 2 cards, then banish 1 DARK monster from your hand, or, if you do not have any in your hand, send your entire hand to the Graveyard.

*coughs* So if your not running this card your a fucking retard enough said.
Amount To Run: 3

RaidRaptor- Nest
EFFECT:
If you control 2 or more "Raidraptor" monsters: You can add 1 "Raidraptor" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Raidraptor - Nest" once per turn.

What birdies don't have a nest? ok so this card is really legit just have 2 RRs on the field and you can search any card in your deck its not like force strix where you can only search lv 4s.
you always want to search this card with mimicry the first chance you get.
Amount to run: 2

Rank-Up-Magic Soul Shave Force
EFFECT:
Pay half your LP, then target 1 "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it, then Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 Xyz Monster that is 2 Ranks higher than that monster, by using it as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon.)

Komoney has blessed us with 2 amazing Rank-Ups this being the force lets you pay half your lps to summon a RR from your grave then special summon another 2 ranks higher did you notice it didn't say summon an RR monster? that's right you can even summon infinity with this beast of a card which in my opinion makes it absolutely amazing.
Amount to run: 2-3

Rank-Up-Magic Skip Force
EFFECT:
Target 1 "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster you control; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 "Raidraptor" monster that is 2 Ranks higher than that target, by using that target as the Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to that target also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card and 1 "Raidraptor" monster from your Graveyard, then target 1 "Raidraptor" Xyz Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

This is the 2nd rank-up I was talking about another great card goes great with last strix to make ulti or use that force and turn it into a revolution to set your opponent in flames D:< but yea great card finally don't got to run the shitty rank-ups raptors force and revolution force.
Amount to run: 2-3

Techs:

Rank-Up-Magic The Phantom Knights Of Launch
EEFECT:
During the Main Phase: Target 1 DARK Xyz Monster you control with no Xyz Materials; Special Summon from your Extra Deck, 1 DARK Xyz Monster that is 1 Rank higher than that monster you control, by using it as the Xyz Material, and if you do, attach this card to it as additional Xyz Material. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon. Xyz Materials attached to it also become Xyz Materials on the Summoned monster.) During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 DARK Xyz Monster you control; attach 1 "The Phantom Knights" monster from your hand to that monster as Xyz Material.

The only reason id say to run this is if you want a requiem or the Rank 7 if you don't then this card is garbage don't run it.
Amount To Run: 0-1

Foolish Burial With Belongings
EFFECT:
Send 1 Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can only activate 1 "Foolish Burial of Belongings" per turn.

This card is great for searching out rank ups when you run necor if your not running necor no point in running this card that being said either run it at 3 or 0 depends on your build.
Amount to run: 0 or 3

Traps

RaidRaptor- Readiness
EFFECT
This turn, "Raidraptor" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. If you have a "Raidraptor" monster in your Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; you take no damage this turn.

Readiness is eh at best I don't personally run it but its there to stop otks I suppose or if you made your LPS really low with soul shave and it backfired on you so it does have some use but only for the 2nd effect and it can be dumped by tribute so eh im not saying don't run it. It for sure can save you.
Amount to run: 0-1

Icarus Attack
EFFECT:
Tribute 1 winged-Beast monster to target 2 cards on the field: destroy those targets.

So perfect card gonna rid you field of those unwanted forces with no materials and destroy problem cards
Amount to run: 3

the extra is like so self explanatory but ill finish this post later I need a break xD
Drace
Drace
Admin

Raptor Points : 908

https://raidraptorsacad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How To Build A Proper RaidRaptors Deck Empty Re: How To Build A Proper RaidRaptors Deck

Post by Scyl Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:30 pm

Drace, you fucking donkey.

Where is the best card in the game.

DDR. =]
Scyl
Scyl

Raptor Points : 6

Back to top Go down

How To Build A Proper RaidRaptors Deck Empty Re: How To Build A Proper RaidRaptors Deck

Post by Atticus Rhodes Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:58 am

I mean... I don't see:
Shura
Pinaki
Gale
Bora
Kris
Kalut
Blizzard
etc.

anywhere in this list? pfft, you call this a winged beast deck. plz
Atticus Rhodes
Atticus Rhodes

Raptor Points : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Belle Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:43 pm

with this deck guide i was able to make a proper Raidraptors deck Very Happy
Lexi Belle
Lexi Belle

Raptor Points : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by BOO Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:24 pm

ssssssssssss
BOO
BOO
Admin

Raptor Points : 3000

http://www.logans.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugo Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:37 pm

REVIVALLLLL rawr
Yugo
Yugo

Raptor Points : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down