Drace
Mороз Bовк
11 posters

Go down

Staff Applications Empty Staff Applications

Post by {aurora}kuri Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:42 am

I'M IMPORTANT SO READ ME

Tester
This job consists of testing new recruits weekly pay is 150 RP + 25 RP for each test done you must be impale red or higher to apply for this postion.
How active are you here at RRA?
How well of a duelist are you?
Are you good with rulings?
Do you have any experience being a tester? If so when and where?
Why should we hire you?

Teacher
YOU MUST CREATE A LESSON IN THE CLASSROOM AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND KNOW HOW TO HELP OTHER MEMBERS WITH ISSUES IF YOU ARE ASKED TO!
Weekly pay is 100RP + 50RP for each lesson you make. You must be impale red or higher to apply for this
What did you score on the ruling quiz?
Do you have any experience being a teacher? If so when and where?
Why should we hire you?

GFX Artist
this job consists of making GFX for the site when needed. Pay varies depending on what's needed.
How long have you been making GFX?
Do you have any experience being a GFX artist? If so when and where?
Why should we hire you?
Add an example of your work with your application please.

Event Organizer
This job consists of making new tournaments and events. You get paid 200 RP for each tournament or event made.
What is an example of a tournament or event you'd make?
Do you have any experience bring an event organizer? If so when and where?
Why should we hire you?
Please don't suck -.-

This job consists of watching chat and topics to make sure no fights get out of hand and to make sure everyone enjoys their time here at RRA. Weekly pay is 300 RP
Do you think you would be able to handle problems properly?
Do you have any experience being a moderator? If so when and where?
Why should we hire you?

Administrator [Closed]
This job consists of helping to run the site and making RRA a better academy. Weekly pay is 400 RP.
Do you know anything about the admin panel or coding?
Do you have any experience being an administartor? If so when and where?
Why should we hire you?

An admin will tell you if your application is accepted or denied. Applications are closed for Admin. Moderators and admins are expected to test if needed

Academy Troll
Weekly pay is laughing at salty scrubs
Position taken by Drace101 and Kuri

I needed to re-post this, I apologize for the inconvenience.

{aurora}kuri
Admin

Raptor Points : 630

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty Re: Staff Applications

Post by Mороз Bовк Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:38 pm

Event Organizer
This job consists of making new tournaments and events. You get paid 200 RP for each tournament or event made.
First day - but its not like i'm gonna join a diff acad there aren't any xD
Depends an mood, anything from piss about roleplays to competitive tourneys, always a theme though to keep it interesting, so just to wingdings it a 4 v 4 knockout tourney where 1 team has to use 4 different decks with 1 attribute and the other team does the same with a different attribute. Fuck knows
I've been in acads since like 2011 I know what makes events good and what makes them fail, i've never had the title but I've hosted events everywhere:
CSA
ODA
SKA
GXDA
WDA
To name a few
Why should we hire you?
Coz its the internet and I took time out of my day to write this shite that kind of commitment shouldn't go unnoticed
I don't suck... well titties are an exception
Mороз Bовк
Mороз Bовк

Raptor Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:43 pm

Mороз Bовк wrote:Event Organizer
First day - but its not like i'm gonna join a diff acad there aren't any xD
Depends an mood, anything from piss about roleplays to competitive tourneys, always a theme though to keep it interesting, so just to wingdings it a 4 v 4 knockout tourney where 1 team has to use 4 different decks with 1 attribute and the other team does the same with a different attribute. Fuck knows
I've been in acads since like 2011 I know what makes events good and what makes them fail, i've never had the title but I've hosted events everywhere:
CSA
ODA
SKA
GXDA
WDA
To name a few
Why should we hire you?
Coz its the internet and I took time out of my day to write this shite that kind of commitment shouldn't go unnoticed
I don't suck... well titties are an exception

Accepted definitely didn't make u write this cause I'm a dick or anything D:
Drace
Drace
Admin

Raptor Points : 908

https://raidraptorsacad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:40 pm

I would like to apply for the position as Tester.
How active are you here at RRA?: Been on all day everyday since I joined, plan to stay as active.
How well of a duelist are you? : One of the best you'll ever see.
Are you good with rulings? When I can be bothered. However I am very efficient with my role depending on what it is. No slacking at all promise.
Do you have any experience being a tester? If so when and where? From 2013 - currently. Ive been all kinds of staff at multiple academies(SKA,ODA,GXDA,WDA,NHA,VDA,CDA,XDA,MDA,MADA,NADA,DIEA,SDA,CSA) From Administrator - Tester and everything in between.
Why should we hire you? Because drace wont stop asking me too. Plus my experience can be very beneficial for academies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckymomo101 Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:55 pm

u have to be impale red to be tester
Duckymomo101
Duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:56 pm

zane truesdale wrote:I would like to apply for the position as Tester.
How active are you here at RRA?: Been on all day everyday since I joined, plan to stay as active.
How well of a duelist are you? : One of the best you'll ever see.
Are you good with rulings? When I can be bothered. However I am very efficient with my role depending on what it is. No slacking at all promise.
Do you have any experience being a tester? If so when and where? From 2013 - currently. Ive been all kinds of staff at multiple academies(SKA,ODA,GXDA,WDA,NHA,VDA,CDA,XDA,MDA,MADA,NADA,DIEA,SDA,CSA) From Administrator - Tester and everything in between.
Why should we hire you? Because drace wont stop asking me too. Plus my experience can be very beneficial for academies.
im gonna accept this but i never once asked and idc bout the impale red rule cause this dude knows wat hes doing D:
Drace
Drace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:19 pm

*Sticks up the middle finger to Ducky*

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Rhodes Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Teacher
How active are you here at RRA? As Active as needed to be, but never gonna be on 24/7
....yes? I'll take the ruling test if necessary
Totally not taken it yet but see above^^
Do you have any experience being a teacher?
Yes I was a teacher at CSA but have taught people the game both with basics and advanced techniques IRL as well as on DN
Why should we hire you?
You need experienced teachers and I fit the bill
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes

Raptor Points : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Alexis Rhodes wrote:Teacher
How active are you here at RRA? As Active as needed to be, but never gonna be on 24/7
....yes? I'll take the ruling test if necessary
Totally not taken it yet but see above^^
Do you have any experience being a teacher?
Yes I was a teacher at CSA but have taught people the game both with basics and advanced techniques IRL as well as on DN
Why should we hire you?
You need experienced teachers and I fit the bill

Gonna hire cause we need teachers and I remember you being blue so congrats
Drace
Drace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by B@TMAN Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:57 pm

YOU MUST CREATE A LESSON IN THE CLASSROOM AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK AND KNOW HOW TO HELP OTHER MEMBERS WITH ISSUES IF YOU ARE ASKED TO!
Weekly pay is 100RP + 50RP for each lesson you make. You must be impale red or higher to apply for this
How active are you here at RRA? going to be more active because i am getting stuff done with and my timezone is eastern zone while being free monday and tuesday
Are you good with rulings? good at ruilings might be rusty
What did you score on the ruling quiz? 7/10 got tricked up because too rusty
Do you have any experience being a teacher? If so when and where? old rra academy, alpha duel academy, vylon duel academy, resurrection duel academy.
Why should we hire you? because i make good amount of articles

Last edited by B@TMAN on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
B@TMAN
B@TMAN

Raptor Points : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:42 pm

I, Ulquiorra Cifer would like to Apply for Position of [Tester]
I have reached the requirement of [Impale Red]
Proof: HERE

I have just started yesterday on 11/12/2016 and I have planned to be very active here, on RRA.
TimeZone: CST
I work from 7AM-4PM weekdays so I can be active anytime needed after that. Off on Weekends and ready to be active on those aswell.

I would say I am an excellent duelist. I know Card Rulings and basic knowledge of the game of YGO.

As explained from the Input above, Yes, I am excellent with Card Rulings. I scored an 8/10 on the Rulings Portion of the Test Entry Requirement needed to be placed in Impale Red in the first place.

Yes. At many different academies that aren't too active nowadays.

RRA should hire me as [Tester] for these reasons:
1. Using my knowledge of YGO to help RRA by testing those who are needed tested to be put in their proper dorm, by determining that duelist skill set and knowledge of the game.
2. Determination of Activity to be on RRA as most as I can/able.
3. Very friendly and put hardwork and determination in everything I, the Applicant, do especially in completely task like Testing a Member of RRA.

Thank you for taking your time to look over my Application!
Have a wonderful night/day!

Signed,
Staff Applications 6e9ff410
Ulquiorra Cifer
Ulquiorra Cifer

Raptor Points : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by {aurora}kuri Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Ulquiorra Cifer wrote:I, Ulquiorra Cifer would like to Apply for Position of [Tester]
I have reached the requirement of [Impale Red]
Proof: HERE

I have just started yesterday on 11/12/2016 and I have planned to be very active here, on RRA.
TimeZone: CST
I work from 7AM-4PM weekdays so I can be active anytime needed after that. Off on Weekends and ready to be active on those aswell.

I would say I am an excellent duelist. I know Card Rulings and basic knowledge of the game of YGO.

As explained from the Input above, Yes, I am excellent with Card Rulings. I scored an 8/10 on the Rulings Portion of the Test Entry Requirement needed to be placed in Impale Red in the first place.

Yes. At many different academies that aren't too active nowadays.

RRA should hire me as [Tester] for these reasons:
1. Using my knowledge of YGO to help RRA by testing those who are needed tested to be put in their proper dorm, by determining that duelist skill set and knowledge of the game.
2. Determination of Activity to be on RRA as most as I can/able.
3. Very friendly and put hardwork and determination in everything I, the Applicant, do especially in completely task like Testing a Member of RRA.

Thank you for taking your time to look over my Application!
Have a wonderful night/day!

Signed,
Staff Applications 6e9ff410
Umm unless Drace disagrees, I'll approve. I'm pretty sure he'll be ok with it though. You seem to have extensive knowledge on rulings/game mechanics, Have experience as a tester/duelist, and you seem to really want to help the forum from what i'd observed. So, I wouldn't see any reason why he'd disagree with me on making this decision because we do need another tester, you are approved, Congratz

{aurora}kuri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by {aurora}kuri Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Ok, we will hopefully be good with testers for the time being.

{aurora}kuri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulquiorra Cifer Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Thank you @{aurora}kuri
For deeming me worthy enough for the position.

Ulquiorra Cifer
Ulquiorra Cifer

Raptor Points : 1114

Back to top Go down

Post by Drace Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:02 am

Yea I'm fine with this Kuri but anyways were good on testers and admins so looking for like 1-2 more teachers and possibility a mod
Drace
Drace
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:12 am

Is there a staff skype group?

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty Staff application for uK_Horror, applying for Mod and Event organiser

Post by uK_Horror Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Hi, I realise I’m pretty new to the academy but I would like to apply for two positions:
Event organiser
Also as a side note I have never been a part of a yugioh community before and this is my first one.
Moderator:
This job consists of watching chat and topics to make sure no fights get out of hand and to make sure everyone enjoys their time here at RRA. Weekly pay is 300 RP
I joined on the 5th so I have been here for 10 days, however I have been active everyday in chat and have no plans to leave the academy anytime soon.
I think I could handle problems very efficiently and wouldn’t like to resort to a kick or a ban unless it was absolutely necessary E.g. Relentless spam, compromising the enjoyment of other academy members.
My experiences with being a moderator have been in the past when I used to run a teamspeak server with others; I was an admin and a moderator for over a year and eventually gave up the position to pursue interests in real life. Other than this, I have always had a moderator like position in personal chats as I was always perceived as one with a fair judgement.
I also work as a tutor of kids ranging from 5 all the way to 18 and some adults, so in terms of being a moderator, I have skills that can transfer from my job.
Why should we hire you?
I’m awesome and also very active, but above all I have experience in this department.
Event Organizer
I joined on the 5th so I have been here for 10 days; however I have been active everyday in chat and have no plans to leave the academy anytime soon. Also I have participated in a RRA tourney already and signed up for the dimensions tourney.
I would like to make different types or tournament in the academy, the first type would be a classic tournament using any deck you would like, the second would be tournaments related to specific things such as the dimensions tourney, ideas I have for this already include but are not limited to; Decks with only 1 specific type of card (only monsters, only spells, only traps), no special summoning allowed, decks that consist of monsters with a level limitation (only level 1, only level 2 etc), I realise some of these ideas make not make it but I would like to show you my creativity. The third type of tournament I would like to work on would be an ELO based League where everyone participates and eventually people would have an ELO number assigned to them actually based on their experience of yugioh.
My experiences being and organiser were in the CSGO community where i would organise private tournaments consisting of different combinations. Other experiences would include real life, as I organise the majority of different trips my friends and I take and what we do there.
Why should we hire you?
I don’t plan on joining any other clubs and I would like to achieve something at this one, also if i didn’t mention I’m awesome .
Please don't suck -.-
Don’t worry I swallow (that was a joke)
I love you  I love you  I love you
uK_Horror
uK_Horror

Raptor Points : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckymomo101 Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:45 pm

I am on everyday for 5-6 hours a day

FUCK YEAH...BAN EVERY BITCH WHO DOESNT FOLLOW THE RULES...INCLUDING ME

About 4 months ago at ninja art da , about 2 years ago at ODDA, about 3 years ago at blackwing( for 5 minutes)

Why should we hire you?

FUCK, why else? IM FUCKING MOMO...
also on a serious note...im better than dolph and dusty in every aspect of life
Duckymomo101
Duckymomo101

Raptor Points : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by {aurora}kuri Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Duckymomo101 wrote:Moderator

I am on everyday for 5-6 hours a day

FUCK YEAH...BAN EVERY BITCH WHO DOESNT FOLLOW THE RULES...INCLUDING ME

About 4 months ago at ninja art da , about 2 years ago at ODDA, about 3 years ago at blackwing( for 5 minutes)

Why should we hire you?

FUCK, why else? IM FUCKING MOMO...
also on a serious note...im better than dolph and dusty in every aspect of life
I thought about it and imma inform you that your application has been denied. Sorry you curse and troll too much. Try again when you can give me an application that makes me want to take you seriously nxD

{aurora}kuri
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Holira Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:25 am

I make sure to check in once a day at least, but im mostly around at night/early morning. But am knwn to pop in during the day.
I feel really confident in my skills
Yes. Im still studying the rulebooks to learn even more.
Although i cant recall the exact group name I do have experience testing people.(it was another academy on skype)
Why should we hire you?
Because im willing to help when needed
Holira
Holira

Raptor Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Belle Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:08 am

Holira wrote:How active are you here at RRA?
I make sure to check in once a day at least, but im mostly around at night/early morning. But am knwn to pop in during the day.
I feel really confident in my skills
Yes. Im still studying the rulebooks to learn even more.
Although i cant recall the exact group name I do have experience testing people.(it was another academy on skype)
Why should we hire you?
Because im willing to help when needed

Application Denied.
Lexi Belle
Lexi Belle

Raptor Points : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by @Daniel8503 Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Applying for Moderator

I am active here at RRA everyday because I have no life. I also enjoy being in the chat so I will be on very often unless I'm at school or sleeping.

I think I would be able to handle situations properly because I have seen many situations go down and seen the right and wrong ways to handle them.

I do not have any experience as moderator but I think you should hire me because I'm friends with Logan Drace and Sexy beast so they can put me in my place if I'm out of it.
@Daniel8503
@Daniel8503

Raptor Points : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Belle Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:32 pm

Denied
Lexi Belle
Lexi Belle

Raptor Points : 430

Back to top Go down